80 Yerba Buena Avenue
St. Francis Wood | San Francisco, CA
Offered at $2,795,000
English Garden Home
This marvelous home delights with its classic Tudor architecture, polished interiors, abundant windows, lush gardens, exceptional layout, and ever-captivating views across Terrace Green Park to the Pacific Ocean. Situated on an oversized 7,295sf lot, the home is comfortable, spacious and designed to provide perfect spaces to gather, work & play. On the main level the living room, dining room and kitchen connect seamlessly with wide doorways to create an open feeling while still maintaining each separate room. The remodeled chef’s kitchen is bright and airy, offering plenty of workspace and a butler’s pantry with wet bar. The home’s fourth bedroom and full bath complete the main level.
On the upper floor is a second spacious bath and three great bedrooms including the primary with its the bank of large windows that showcase ocean views, park and scenic neighborhood outlooks. Also special to the house is the broad view terrace and extensive grounds that include a lush front lawn, charming stone pathways, inspiring terrace gardens and a wide covered patio. Other amenities include a massive garage/basement that may provide for potential future development, updated plumbing and electrical systems, beautiful hardwood floors, formal entry hall with center staircase, arched doors, wood burning fireplace & many original built-ins.
Beyond its charm and utility, the home is convenient to St. Francis Wood parks and tennis courts, wonderful local schools, West Portal Village shops, transportation and Highways 101 & 280.
- Four Bedrooms (Three on Upper Floor)
- Two Full Bathrooms (One on Each Floor)
- First Floor Guest Bedroom/Home Office
- Charming Entry Hall with Handsome Center Staircase
- Formal Living with Beautiful Windows & Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room Opens to Broad View Terrace
- Remodeled Chef’s Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Versatile Pantry with Wet Bar & Quartz Countertops
- New LG Fridge & GE Gas Range & Dishwasher
- Massive Basement with High Ceilings & Storage
- Inspiring Terraced Gardens, Stone Pathways & Large Patio
- Attached Garage & Extended Driveway Parking
- Built 1925 – 2,728 SQ FT (per tax record)
- Wide 7,296 SQ FT Lot (per tax record)
- Picturesque Park Outlooks & Pacific Ocean Views
- Distinctive Architectural Character & Charm
- Wood-Burning Fireplace & Charming Built-Ins
- Abundant Windows & Warm Natural Light
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & High Ceilings
- Updated Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Mature Landscape, Lush Lawn & Terraced Gardens
- Drought Resistant Plants & Auto-Irrigation
- Expansive Walk-Out View Terrace & Outdoor Space
- Convenient to Parks, Transportation & West Portal Village
Monday, August 23, Twilight – 5:45pm-7pm
Tuesday, August 24, Tour – 1pm-2:30pm
Tuesday, August 24, Twilight – 5:30pm-6:30pm
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.